- Develop an overall, consistent study programs promotion strategy (bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs)
- Promote programs internationally, nationally and internally.
- Closely collaborate with all stakeholders, creating a clearly identifiable, harmonized promotional line.
- Promote links and contacts between high school teaching and EPFL teaching
Promotional tools and measures managed by the Study Programs Promotion team:
- creation and management of study programs promotional supports (brochures, multimedia, …)
- management of the web portals bachelor.epfl.ch, master.epfl.ch et phd.epfl.ch and contribution to EPFL’s presence on social medias
- yearly organization of the EPFL open days for high-school students
- participation to national and international study fairs and forums, presenting EPFL study programs
- organization of visits and information sessions on campus, at high schools and universities, in Switzerland and abroad.
- development of collaborations with key partners (schools, universities, official Swiss representations abroad, …)
- participation in Science promotion events
Sabrina Rami-Shojaei, Director
Maya Fruehauf, Deputy Director
Natacha Bogorad Quiroga, Partnership Development Manager
Emilien Candaux, Event Manager
Laura Tibourcio, Communication Manager
Viviane von Känel Levy, Administrative Assistant
Melina Monod, Administrative Assistant
Patricia Verdecchia, Project Manager
Study Programs Promotion
Centre Midi – CM2 348